ENG-MANCHESTER-L Archives

Archiver > ENG-MANCHESTER > 2003-08 > 1060001401

From: "L.Klein" <>
Subject: [ENG-MAN] ADMIN: Fwd: Yesterdays - 1 August 2003]
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2003 08:50:01 -0400

Ian Rhodes asked:

>Stupid question, but why doesn't Yesterdays make it to the Manchester list?

Good question. Other subscribers may wonder why some messages are
forwarded to the list by me.

Ian, your post "Yesterdays" was forwarded to the list by me. There are
several reasons a message may be forwarded to the list by an administrator:

- The message bounced to the administrator because RootsWeb's
computers didn't acknowledge the poster as a subscriber
- The message bounced to the administrator because RootsWeb's
computers didn't like something in the subject line (usually numbers or
certain words, like 'subscribe')
- The poster is subscribed with one address but attempted to post
from another.
- The poster is on the reject list for violating list rules.

If anyone has any concerns or questions about the administration and
mechanics of the list, please contact me privately at
.

Best wishes,
Lynne
List Admin.