ENG-MANCHESTER-L Archives

Archiver > ENG-MANCHESTER > 2005-11 > 1132766405

From: "Lorraine Williams" <>
Subject: RE: [ENG-MAN] 1871/1861 census MUSCROFT please
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 17:20:05 -0000

Hello Ann,

Here they are in 1871...

Anis Muscroftabt 1827 Rotherham, Yorkshire, EnglandWife Manchester
Lancashire
Ellen Muscroftabt 1855 ManchesterDaughter Manchester Lancashire
Emma Muscroftabt 1868 ManchesterDaughter Manchester Lancashire
Fanny Muscroftabt 1868 ManchesterDaughter Manchester Lancashire
Henry Muscroftabt 1861 ManchesterSon Manchester Lancashire
James Muscroftabt 1841 Rotherham, Yorkshire, EnglandHead Manchester
Lancashire
James Muscroftabt 1857 ManchesterSon Manchester Lancashire
Lilly Muscroftabt 1863 ManchesterDaughter Manchester Lancashire

Please let me know if you would like me to send you the image.
Best wishes,
Lorraine

Hello all,

I would very much appreciate a look up in the 1871 and/or 1861 census for
the following family.

Annis (Annice, Anice etc.) MUSCROFT born about 1827 in Rotherham. Husband
James (but she might have been widowed) probably born Rotherham and children
of Fanny b 1868, Emma b 1868, Lilly, James, Henry and maybe more, all born
Manchester.

I have Annis and Fanny in 1891 thanks to a kind lister and by 1901 Fanny had
moved to Scotland.

Many thanks for your help.

Regards
Anne