ENG-MERSEYSIDE-L Archives

Archiver > ENG-MERSEYSIDE > 2002-12 > 1039352632

From: "Margaret Harry" <>
Subject: Re: [ENG-MERSEY] WATKINS FAMILY- BRICK WALL
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2002 13:09:49 -0000

BOTH ROAD STILL EXSIST AND ARE IN THE DISTRICT OF AIGBURTH WHICH IS
LIVERPOOL 17, THERE ARE A FEW FAMILIES IN THE PHONE BOOK IN L17 THAT COULD
BELONG TO YOUR TREE. ASHBOURNE ROAD RUNS ALONGSIDE A PRIVATE RESIDENTIAL
PARK NAMED FULWOOD PARK AND IT MORE OR LESS RUNS RIGHT UP FROM THE MERSEY TO
AIBURTH ROAD WHICH IS NOW A BUSY DUAL CARRIAGE WAY THAT FLANKS SEFTON PARK.
REGARDS MARGARET HARRY LIVERPOOL 18