ENG-MERSEYSIDE-L Archives

Archiver > ENG-MERSEYSIDE > 2010-01 > 1264635600

Subject: Re: [ENG-MERSEYSIDE] Family Search
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 18:40:00 EST

Hi Gordon

This is a very unexpected and kind gesture. If you are sure your brother
doesn't mind the imposition I would be delighted and if he is so inclined
then please offer him my many thanks.

The will giving the most grief is dated 1640 John Huntington of Lower
Bebington who I believe/hoping is the husband of Anna Inglesfield. I will get
it scanned and email it to you.

Thank you again

Have a good day!
Eleanor

In a message dated 1/27/2010 4:20:08 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,