ENG-SFK-STOWMARKET-L Archives

Archiver > ENG-SFK-STOWMARKET > 2001-09 > 0999870044

From: "Michael.C. Isherwood" <>
Subject: Re: TRICKER in Great Finborough > Combs > Ipswich
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2001 14:40:44 +0100

Hello Pat

Whilst not researching this line specifically, I have the follwoing
children of John and Mary Tricker from the 1851 Census whenthey were
living at Hop Ground House, Gt Finborough.

Maria 1838
John1840
Eliza1842
Caroline1844
Sarah1847
CatherineOct 1850

birth dates are inferred from ages given

John bap Stowupland 4 Jan 1819 son John & Mary, labourer

Mar John Tricker and Mary Tenting 19 Feb 1816 in Stowupland b single itpo
Fredith (sic) Tricker & Edward Tricker ( X mark)

Their chdn:-

Mira14 Jul 1816
John4 Jan 1819
Mary Ann20 Jul 1821
William27 Jul 1823
Thomas20 Jul 1828
Eliza30 Mar 1829

All bapt dates in Stowupland except Mira in Stwmkt. John a labourer
untill 1823 when his entries are husbandman

Hope the is of some help but please note that this is not my line so I
have not rigorously proved anything. The census and PR data are my
extractions from the originals.

Michael Isherwood
Colchester

PS I would appreciate further details that you have on these Trickers

Researching FREWER mainly

This thread: