ENG-SFK-STOWMARKET-L Archives

Archiver > ENG-SFK-STOWMARKET > 2001-09 > 0999888833

From: "stowman" <>
Subject: Away for a while
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 19:53:53 +0100

Hello All Listers
We will be away on holiday in The Peak District of Derbyshire from Saturday for a week, here's hoping the weather cheers up. We are staying at a village near Bakewell called Millers Dale, we stayed there 20 years ago. The girls have opted out this time and are house sitting.
Look forward to catching up with the correspondence when we get back.

Welcome to the Stowmarket List Pat! You've come to the right place for TRICKERS, I believe that everyone with Stowmarket ancestry has one in there family some where! I hope John Patey will pick up on your query. He has much Tricker info.

Bye from Stowmarket in the heart of Suffolk
Neil Langridge - List Owner

STOWMARKET HISTORY AND HERITAGE WEBSITE
www.nags4.freeserve.co.uk

This thread: