ENG-SFK-STOWMARKET-L Archives

Archiver > ENG-SFK-STOWMARKET > 2001-09 > 1000288967

From: "langelaar" <>
Subject: American horror
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 20:02:47 +1000

I hope I may be permitted to put this little prayer on the list in the hope that it may give a little comfort to our listers in America.
A Prayer For Today

Every day I need you,Lord,but this day specially.
I need some extra strength to face whatever is to be
This day more than any day I need to feel you near,
to fortify my courage and to overcome my fear.

By myself I cannot meet the challenge of the hour.
There are times when human creatures need a higher Power-
to help them bear what must be borne.
And so,dear Lord, I pray - hold onto my trembling hand and be with me today.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you
Garry & Marilyn in Tasmania Oz

This thread: