ENG-SHROPSHIRE-PLUS-L Archives

Archiver > ENG-SHROPSHIRE-PLUS > 2002-01 > 1010432924

Subject: [ENG-SHROP] Re: GROOM family
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2002 14:48:44 -0500

Ken Wynne-Dyke - <> wrote:
> I am looking for information on the Groom family from Wellington,
> Ken Wynne-Dyke

Hi Ken,

Welcome to this list.
There's a few GROOM researchers here.
Stay with us and maybe we can figure something out.
I have a folder on their interests.

One of my PACE folk became a John Groom PACE at Welshampton
and I'm still working on his relationship to the Grooms, but
the following will be of more interest to you:

"Elizabeth Riotto"