ENG-SHROPSHIRE-PLUS-L Archives

Archiver > ENG-SHROPSHIRE-PLUS > 2006-12 > 1165054499

From: "Karen or Paul" <>
Subject: Re: [ENG-SHROP] Help please.
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2006 23:14:59 +1300

Annette,
Have looked through the 1851 Dawley census which would have covered
Coalbrookdale and can't find a Walter Jones listed - thought he may be
living with his parents.
Sorry can't be of more help
Best Regards
Paul in New Zealand

Hi Everyone.
How are you.
I was wondering if anyone can help me please.
I am doing my husband side and I am looking for and about my husband great
grandfather Walter Jones who married Emma (Unknown name).
Walter was born abt 1856 at Coalbrookdale Shropshire England and his wife
Emma was born in 1858 also at Coalbrookdale Shropshire England.
The thing is, I have no idea of there parents and Emma maiden name and
Walter and Emma other children.
I do know that Walter worked in the mines.
Please help.
>From Annette.

This thread: