ENG-SHROPSHIRE-PLUS-L Archives

Archiver > ENG-SHROPSHIRE-PLUS > 2006-12 > 1165056552

From: Phil Ridgway <>
Subject: Re: [ENG-SHROP] Help please.
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2006 10:49:16 +0000

Hi,
These match your data fairly well BUT -- You need to confirm the data
from some later records. Do you have later Birth or Marriage data?

1861 Census
RG9; Piece: 1857; Folio: 80; Page: 19
Walter J Jones
Age: 3
Estimated birth year: abt 1858
Relation: Son
Father's name: John
Mother's name: Emily
Gender: Male
Where born: Coalbrookdale, Shropshire, England
Family:-
Edwin E Jones 7
Emily Jones 32
John Jones 36
Mary A Jones 9
Walter J Jones 3

Marriages Jun 1883
Jones Emma Madeley 6a1009
Jones Walter John Madeley 6a1009

1891 Census
RG12; Piece: 2099; Folio 43; Page 18
Walter J Jones
Age: 33
Estimated birth year: abt 1858
Relation: Head
Spouse's name: Emma
Gender: Male
Where born: Coalbrookdale, Shropshire, England
Family:
Arthur E Jones 7
Emma Jones 33
Gertrude M Jones 4