ENG-SHROPSHIRE-PLUS-L Archives

Archiver > ENG-SHROPSHIRE-PLUS > 2006-12 > 1165061173

From: "Ken Knott" <>
Subject: Re: [ENG-SHROP] Help please.
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2006 12:06:13 -0000

This John Jones appears to have been in Madeley 1851, living as a lodger
with
John & Ann Parker
Again his occupation Pattern Maker born Ruabon
HO107/ 1989 folio 80 page 21

Emily Parker presumably the daughter is a housemaid at another address in
the area.
HO107/ 1989 folio 87 page 34

There is also a marriage, Sept Qtr 1851 at Madeley 18 113
John Jones to poss Emily Parker

Ken