ENG-SHROPSHIRE-PLUS-L Archives

Archiver > ENG-SHROPSHIRE-PLUS > 2006-12 > 1167443016

From: "Lyn Baker" <>
Subject: Re: [ENG-SHROP] 1891 census
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 12:43:36 +1100

sorry for the delay.

looking for Walter Morris born 1850, probably in Whittington, Shropshire. I
have him on the 1851 census with a sister Catherine and parents George
Morris (born 1815) and Margaret.

George has children with another woman from 1864 onwards so would like to
know if Margaret died prior to 1861. also what happened to Walter and
Catherine.

Also looking for Emily Morris, born Apr-Jun 1873 in Whittington. could also
be under Humphreys. not at home with mother and siblings.

in 1901 she is married has 3 children and dies.

Lyn