ENG-STS-SEDGLEY-L Archives

Archiver > ENG-STS-SEDGLEY > 2004-03 > 1078245659

Subject: Re: [STS-Sedgley] HELP PLEASE
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 11:40:59 EST

Thanks to everyone who replied to this subject and in the main most seem to
agree with the AOL technician I have now spoken to, he seems to think that
large block senders are in some cases being regarded as spam and suggests that the
web master contact AOL to give details of the Rootsweb site, this would
enable them to go into the problem. Unlike others I don't receive too much spam so
I shall stay with AOL a little longer in the hope that AOL and Rootsweb can
work it out.

Best Regards

Len.

This thread: