ENG-SUFFOLK-SAMFORD-DISTRICT-L Archives

Archiver > ENG-SUFFOLK-SAMFORD-DISTRICT > 2009-07 > 1247047692

From: Diane Sowden <>
Subject: Re: [SFK-SAMFORD] Joseph's PORLEY has missing father!
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 10:08:12 +0000 (GMT)

Thank you for the research that you have done for me, you have found the Elizabeth that someone else told me about and as I have been doing some research at the library with a researcher you and her both say the same thing, is that the Elizabeth who died?

How can I found this out please, I shall try the PORLEY surname list straight away from Rootsweb.

I shall tell you whether I find out anything from them,  Hold on, I thought that I had the list for PORLEY surname, I think that I am the list admin of it.  I shall have a look and tell you all!

Diane