ENG-SURREY-L Archives

Archiver > ENG-SURREY > 2005-06 > 1119454483

From: "Norm Flower" <>
Subject: Re: Parish Churches
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 09:34:43 -0600

Bobbie;

There are double Decker bus tours which include Thames River tours. You can
buy the tickets at the tour bus stops and they are good for 24 hours. This
allows you to get off the bus at one of the many stops tour the area and get
back on when you want. You can get off the bus at the river tour take the
tour and get back on the bus when you are finished the river tour or wait
till the next day.

I would think that you would find all the parish records for the churches
you are researching at the LMA (London Metropolitan Archives) I can't
remember the street address but they have a web site.

We took the tour last year and visited the LMA.

Norm Flower
Researching Flower Family of Surrey.