ENG-SURREY-L Archives

Archiver > ENG-SURREY > 2008-09 > 1220640759

From: Carole Moon <>
Subject: [SRY] ETHERTON / FAULKNER / LLOYD
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 18:52:39 +0000 (GMT)

I would like to make contact & share information with anyone researching the following family.

Elizabeth FAULKNER born c1830 Winslow Bucks

Her first husband was Joseph LLOYD born c1829 Little Sutton, Cheshire

and their children were

John LLOYD born c1849 Winslow Bucks
Charlotte LLOYD born c1854 Winslow Bucks
Elizabeth LLOYD born c1856 Bedfordshire or Westminster, London
Joseph LLOYD born c1860 Westminster, London
Henry (Harry) LLOYD c1863 Westminster, London

Her second husband was James Etherton born c1822 St Lukes, London and they married in Lambeth, Surrey in 1870.

and their children were

Thomas William ETHERTON born 1867 Lambeth, Surrey
Edward ETHERTON born 1869 Lambeth, Surrey
Annie Elizabeth ETHERTON born 1871 Lambeth, Surrey

My line is from Edward ETHERTON and I am interested in what happened to his sister Annie Elizabeth ETHERTON after the 1881 census. And also what happened to his half-siblings, the LLOYDs

Regards

Carole Moon

This thread: