Archiver > ENG-SURREY > 2008-10 > 1224777267

From: "Ann Sargeant" <>
Subject: [SRY] PLEASE READ: Admin Message - Trimming Replies
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 16:54:27 +0100

Since my message of 26 September, below, there has been some noticeable
improvement but there's still a way to go!!

PLEASE, PLEASE, trim away unnecessary old messages and footnotes before
posting a reply.

This is very little to ask so please take the extra few seconds - that's all
it takes. It makes a very big difference to those who receive their
messages in Digest format, or those who have to pay for their downloads.

Many thanks for your consideration and co-operation.

Surrey List Admin