ENG-SUSSEX-EASTBOURNE-L Archives

Archiver > ENG-SUSSEX-EASTBOURNE > 2003-01 > 1041554773

From: "Patricia Thomson Thomson" <>
Subject: [Eastbourne] Baptism Lookup Hailsham HELP
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2003 10:46:19 +1000

Hi, I am new to the list and wonder if anyone has acces to baptism listings
for Baptist, Hailsham, Sussex. I have a Thomas Gooch christened 08.06.1820
and Amelia Gooch christened 07.11.1823. Their parents are listed as Thomas
Gooch and Lucy. Can anyone suggest where this church would be. Any help
would be really appreciated as this has been a real problem for me for some
time. Please contact me at Thanks Trish in sunny
warm Qld Aust