ENG-SUSSEX-EASTBOURNE-L Archives

Archiver > ENG-SUSSEX-EASTBOURNE > 2003-01 > 1041617608

From: "Sandra Shelley" <>
Subject: Re: [Eastbourne] Fuller family in Walden/Eastdean/Eastbourne Sussex
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 18:13:28 -0000

Hi Pat,

The 1851 census shows the following..........
WALDRON
Fuller James Hd M 42 Ag Lab born Waldron SSX
Fuller Caroline Wi M 40 born Warbleton SSX
Fuller James So U 18 Ag Lab born Waldron SSX
Fuller Mark So U 14 Ag Lab born Waldron SSX
Fuller Rhoda Da U 11 Employed at home born Waldron SSX
Fuller Walter So U 7 Employed at home born Waldron SSX
Fuller Owen So U 5 Employed at home born Waldron SSX
Fuller Naomi Da U 5 Scholar born Waldron SSX
Fuller Leuis* (sic) So U 2 born Waldron SSX
Fuller Caroline E Da U 1 born Waldron SSX
* Possibly Lewis, Louis or Levi, at a guess???

1881 census CD Rom..........
Dwelling:
Census Place: Eastdean, Sussex, England
Source: FHL Film 1341247 PRO Ref RG11 Piece 1040 Folio 76 Page
3
Marr Age Sex Birthplace
Mark FULLER M 44 M Walden, Sussex, England
Rel: Head
Occ: Ag Lab
Sophia FULLER M 42 F Warbleton, Sussex, England
Rel: Wife
James FULLER U 18 M Eastdean, Sussex, England
Rel: Son
Occ: Ag Lab
Louisa FULLER 16 F Eastdean, Sussex, England
Rel: Daur
Occ: Domestic
Naomi FULLER 14 F Ulcombe, Kent, England
Rel: Daur
Occ: Domestic
Annie FULLER 9 F Eastdean, Sussex, England
Rel: Daur
Occ: Scholar
Walter FULLER 7 M Eastdean, Sussex, England
Rel: Son
Occ: Scholar
Sophia FULLER 5 F Eastdean, Sussex, England
Rel: Daur
Occ: Scholar
Mark FULLER 7 m M Eastdean, Sussex, England
Rel: Son

I expect you already have the 1881 info, but hopefully the 1851 info will
help you to get deeper into your tree.

Unfortunately I can't help with info on the family of James & Mary.
Happy hunting
regards, Sandra