ENG-TAMAR-VALLEY-L Archives

Archiver > ENG-TAMAR-VALLEY > 2012-04 > 1334251460

From: "Jan Chancellor" <>
Subject: Re: [ENG-TAMAR-VALLEY] John Hooper b: 1835
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 18:24:20 +0100
References: <0A2C670C-253F-4798-982F-22F30CFB9008@btopenworld.com><013a01cad847$13e569c0$0201010a@beverlyf387673><5C8359D3A8AD4FA38544C6A7C3DF114A@Gandalf><6DFBD58C94BC47F3A3FA633907021F9A@Gandalf><000401cd17e9$20e1f330$62a5d990$@com><E78736159BFA44AF92E3EEF464ADE6DC@Gandalf><CD4102D26796460A9C54919CC7FE47A9@JAN2008><000801cd18b3$b767acd0$26370670$@com><9030DB97BBF54693820D587495D63B1D@JAN2008><000001cd18cf$7de503b0$79af0b10$@com>

Thanks Linda, I will have a go.
Regards
Jan