ENG-WARKS-BIRMINGHAM-L Archives

Archiver > ENG-WARKS-BIRMINGHAM > 2005-05 > 1115079332

From: "Pat Hase" <>
Subject: CLARK - Birmingham
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 01:15:32 +0100

On the IGI, I have found these christenings

Emma CLARK d/o Thomas CLARK and Sarah JONES - born 10th April 1824 - Old
Meeting House Meeting Street-Presbyterian Or Ubirmingh, Birmingham, Warwick,
England

and Emma CLARK d/o Thomas & Sarah CLARK born 16th April 1824 and christened
20th April 1826 Saint Martin, Birmingham, Warwick, England

Please can someone with local knowledge tell me whether these two
establishments were close geographically.
Could this be the same Emma CLARK? - date of birth could easily have been
mistranscribed in one instance.

Does anyone have access to the St Martin's records who could tell me the
occupation of Thomas CLARK the father?

Thank you

Pat

Pat Hase http://www.wsmfhs.org.uk/