ENG-WESTMORLAND-L Archives

Archiver > ENG-WESTMORLAND > 2004-04 > 1081900593

From: "Kerry Spelman" <>
Subject: Re: [WES] CLIBURN HALL
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 00:57:42 +0100

Hi Ken,
My Brownrigg Ancestors also lived at Cliburn Hall.My
G.Grandfather was John Brownrigg b.Morland 1839 he was the son of Margaret
Brownrigg,his sister was Elizabeth Ion who lived with the Brownriggs at
Cliburn.
Have we been in contact before?.Where do you fit in to the
Brownriggs?.
Best
Regards

Coreen