ENG-WILTSHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > ENG-WILTSHIRE > 2007-06 > 1181667520

From: "Margaret Challice" <>
Subject: [ENG-WILTSHIRE] New Lister
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 17:58:40 +0100

I am a new lister and I sent the following to you several days ago but I
haven't seen it published. Did I do something incorrect?

Can anyone please help. I am looking for the FATHER of Edward Webb. Edward
was born 1791 in Shabourne and married Jane Levy in 1807 in Shalbourne. I
have no leads to go on except that Edward was one of about seven children.
All my Webb ancestor come from around Shalbourne and Ogbourne St George and
were either Ag Labs or Harness makers.
Margaret Challice
Daventry