ENG-WILTSHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > ENG-WILTSHIRE > 2007-06 > 1182126093

From: "Richard Warwick" <>
Subject: Re: [ENG-WILTSHIRE] ENG-WILTSHIRE Digest, Vol 2, Issue 179
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 17:21:33 -0700

unsubscribe

-----Original Message-----
[mailto:]On Behalf Of

Sent: Sunday, June 17, 2007 12:04 AM
Subject: ENG-WILTSHIRE Digest, Vol 2, Issue 179

Today's Topics:

1. Re: Militia or Muster List (Richard Heaton)
2. Re: Wilts Family History Fair (Richard Heaton)
3. Re: Wilts Family History Fair (Jan Oliver)

Message: 1
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 18:38:18 +0100
From: "Richard Heaton" <>
Subject: Re: [ENG-WILTSHIRE] Militia or Muster List
To: <>

Marion,
You can search the earliest Muster on my web site - North Wiltshire only for
1539 - but it may be to early for you (option from top of home page)

http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~dutillieul/index.html

Regards
Richard Heaton

Message: 2