ENG-WILTSHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > ENG-WILTSHIRE > 2007-06 > 1182777917

From: "Richard.Self" <>
Subject: Re: [ENG-WILTSHIRE] ENG-WILTSHIRE Digest, Vol 2,Issue 169 norris help needed
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 14:25:17 +0100

Thanks for replying Irene.

My Great Grandmother was Amy Norris (or Emma) daughter of James Norris and
Ann born about 1840 at Great Bedwyn.

I think we must be looking for different James and Ann marriages.

I found the following on www.familyhistoryonline.net, Somerset marriages
(post 1754)

James Norris married Ann Bettle, 23 Aug 1812, parish Walcot, St Swithin.

Walcot, St Swithins is part of Bath. Rode is approximately 10 miles south of
Bath.

Could this be your James and Ann?

Regards

Richard