ENG-WILTSHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > ENG-WILTSHIRE > 2007-06 > 1183018219

From: TERRY SILCOCK <>
Subject: [ENG-WILTSHIRE] SAY in Bradford
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 09:10:19 +0100 (BST)

Whilst I do not have a link to James SAY.

SAY does appear in my trees in ROAD (now RODE) and North Bradley, which are close to Bradford.

A search of these parish registers might be worthwhile.

N Bradley published by WFHS and ROAD is on the FROME group and possible PAREG sites.

Terry Silcock

wrote:

Today's Topics:

1. Fine Lydiard. (Brenda Hopkin)