ENG-WILTSHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > ENG-WILTSHIRE > 2007-06 > 1183053892

From: "astrol9554" <>
Subject: Re: [ENG-WILTSHIRE] SAY in Bradford
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 14:04:52 -0400

Hello,

Rode, Rode Hill parish registers are being transcribed by Pat Baird and will
be available on Freereg and the Frome Research site. She has just started
these records so it will be awhile yet.

I have a Daniels SAY married to Elizabeth SILCOCK in Rode, 1806. I do not
know anything about either set of parents for these two. Do you know who
Elizabeth belongs to Terry?

Elizabeth SAY married to Samuel WHEELER in Rode, 1824. Samuel son of William
WHEELER and Hester (WALKER)

Edward SILCOCK married Dionysia SAY in North Bradley 1741.

I do have Bradford on Avon fiche for the period 1703-1808, if that is any
help.

Regards,
Vicki

Subject: [ENG-WILTSHIRE] SAY in Bradford

Whilst I do not have a link to James SAY.

SAY does appear in my trees in ROAD (now RODE) and North Bradley, which
are close to Bradford.

A search of these parish registers might be worthwhile.

N Bradley published by WFHS and ROAD is on the FROME group and possible
PAREG sites.

Terry Silcock

wrote:

This thread: