ENG-WILTSHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > ENG-WILTSHIRE > 2007-06 > 1183122126

From: "Phyllis Steel" <>
Subject: Re: [ENG-WILTSHIRE] Familysearch. Com Censuses
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 23:02:39 +1000

To all the kind Listers who have so quickly replied to my request, Jennette,
Charani and of course to Terry Waters-Marsh who has actually downloaded the
full works to me, a great big thank you.

I am actually helping a friend < a third generation fair dinkum Aussie> get
started on her U.K ancestors, I "found" her gt grandparents on the freebmd
today, and she is over the moon. I feel if I can find her g.g G.F on the
1861/71 census, it will help a lot, but if the familysearch.com web-site
only has the 1881, it will not be of a great deal of use until we see the
others first.

But Terry I will print your downloading, and keep it my friend's file.

Again, many thanks, and God Bless
Phyllis