ENG-YKS-BRADFORD-L Archives

Archiver > ENG-YKS-BRADFORD > 2005-01 > 1105255755

From: "Noddie" <>
Subject: 1851 census Bradford for RHODES
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 20:35:12 +1300

Hi
I wondered if anyone would be kind enough to see if they could find this relative of mine on the 1851/1861 census.
RHODES, Abraham born 1844 Harden Bingley possibly to John & Frances
On the 1871 census he is a 'corn miller' living Stone Terrace, Bingley
Elizabeth born 1848 Harden Bingley
John Thm born 1870 Harden Bingley
Matthew H born 1871 Harden Bindley
I would love to know of any other members (siblings etc) in his family, to try and fill in a few gaps I have with this relative., in relation
to Ann Atkinson a niece who appears on the 1881 census with him, and an Abraham born 1880 who appears on the 1901
census with him as a relative?
Many thanks for any help, in appreciation
Regards
Gwen Nadin
NZ

This thread: