ENG-YKS-DEWSBURY-L Archives

Archiver > ENG-YKS-DEWSBURY > 2002-03 > 1015256546

From: "qandrewloughran" <>
Subject: Re: [Dewsbury] GLEDHILL again
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 15:43:50 -0000

Stephen
The Gledhill connection goes back to Henry de GLEDEHILL who was born in
Barkisland around 1250
"In the Wakefield Manor Rolls we find Henry de Gledehill and Peter de
Barkisland mentioned together in the year 1308, and it is quite within the
bounds of probability that these two are the father-in-law and son-in-law in
question, and further it helps us to rely a little more on the pedigree "

Andrew in Sheffield