ENG-YKS-HULL-L Archives

Archiver > ENG-YKS-HULL > 2011-05 > 1305034209

From: "nora warren" <>
Subject: Re: HULL hull newspapers 1878
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 23:30:09 +1000

Antoinette

I think I've found James Waudby and Maria in the 1881 census. Resident Ivy
Terrace, Hessle. Surname spelt Wauldby.
James aged 47 b. 1834 Ag Lab. Born Hessle
Maria aged 49 b. 1832 East Halton Lincolnshire
James Wauldby, age 12, son b. 1869 born Arnold Yorks
Ann M Walker step dau age 9 b. 1872 Hull
George Wauldby son age 9 b 1872 born Hessle
Arthur Wauldby son age 6 b. 1875 born Hessle
Marmaduke Wauldby son age 4 b 1877 born Hessle

I have a second cousin who has a step brother with the surname Waudby born
in Hull c. 1935.

Will try to follow this up.

Cheers

Nora