ERRINGTON-L Archives

Archiver > ERRINGTON > 2011-09 > 1317411650

From: ,
Subject: Re: [ERRINGTON] Errol Patrick Errington
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 19:40:50 -0000

Author: johnefoxjr
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.errington/62.6.1.3.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Yes it is Christopher, with his mother Laurel. I have read almost all which has been written here and Roots.

I do understand Errol's misdeeds, and I have a question about someone in this thread that spoke as if they could speak with Errol. Did you notice?

Thanks for writing Erin. I know of you, Patricia and Ursula
as his other children.

John

Important Note: