ESTELLE-L Archives

Archiver > ESTELLE > 2005-01 > 1105151100

From: "kathie Kirkpatrick" <>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 19:26:44 -0700

I am trying to track down the name, Evaline Estelle. Any connection to your Estelle family would go back to NJ or Penna. I believe the connection is through the German family, St. Germaine which was located in Newtown, Pa.

The name Evaline Estelle was given to female relatives into the present generation. However, I can not find the tie to the Estelle family. The Germans were French Huegonots.

The tie must have been strong because the name has occurred so often in our family history.

Thank you for any assistance you can give me,

Kathie Kirkpatrick