ESTILLKY-L Archives

Archiver > ESTILLKY > 2003-10 > 1066925537

Subject: [ESTILLKY-L] Evan Hunt
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 12:12:17 EDT

Evan Hunt born March 1820 in Kentucky and died December 26, 1902 on Buck
Creek, Estill County, Kentucky. Married Mary Ann Cox on December 21, 1843. She
was born abt. 1820 in Ohio and died between 1870-1873 in Estill County. They
had five children that I know of, Benjamin born 1844, William Hunt born March
1846 who married Nancy Farthing, Dudley born c1853, Sidney born c1855, and Ann
Eliza Hunt born c1863. Evan later married Rutha Barnes Fox c1875. She was
the wife of Samuel Fox. She was born May 22, 1832 in Estill and died September
18, 1904 in Estill. I believe they are all buried in the Hunt Burial Grounds
in Estill County. Evan Hunt is my 4th great grandfather and his second wife
is my third great grandmother. I have more information about his second wife
and his son William if you would like.
Lena Flynn Fuller

This thread: