EVERHART-L Archives

Archiver > EVERHART > 2007-08 > 1187276708

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [EVERHART] Catherine Everhart
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 15:05:08 -0000

Author: LeslieMalsbury
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.everhart/36.3/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Catherine Everhart daughter to Laurence/Lorentz Everhart born 1793 Md and died in Indiana married Joseph Nickum in 1815 in Frederick Md. Joseph is the son of George Nickum and Anna Maria Zollinger. He was born 1793 Md and died 1864 in Iowa. He is bured in New York Cemetery Wayne County Iowa. There children: John Lawrence, Sarah Jane, George Wesley, Malinda Catherine, Andrew Jackson, Pathenia Angeline, Elizabeth, Mary Jane, Joseph, Emaline, Alexander.

Catherine's father traces back to Christian Everhart who is my ggggg grandfathers line. Any other info you need let me know.

Important Note: