EmergingTech-L Archives

Archiver > EmergingTech > 2007-06 > 1182987583

Subject: Re: [ET] design feedback
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 19:39:50 -0400 (EDT)

One more response about the color feedback that everyone have given me... The color choices are completely user-defined for each person who joins the site and posts information. The current yellow and orange are what I have for what I have posted. Someone else is free to choose pink and green and fuchsia for their family information. Or plain black and white... whatever fits their own color scheme and preferences.

Nevertheless, I will look into tweaking the colors I have chosen for me, as these are also the defaults for other people.

Ray Gurganus

www.gurganus.org/ourfamily

This thread: