EzekielFULLER-L Archives

Archiver > EzekielFULLER > 2002-04 > 1020202806

Subject: Virginia fuller daughter of Wesley & Charity Adcock Fuller
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 17:40:06 EDT

I am trying to find any info on Virginia C. Fuller, daughter of Wesley &
Charity Adcock Fuller. My lineage is as follows:
Ezekiel-Benjamin-Joseph-John-Wesley-Virginia-David Burchett/Birchett. I found
the marriage bond of Virginia C. Fuller and David Burchett who married
11/15/1873 in Granville,NC. In the 1880 census it shows David Burchett,
Virginia C.wife & Lillie daughter age 4. There is no 1890 census available
(fire) and Paul David (my gr. grandfather) was born in 1883.The 1900 census
shows David and Paul age 16. There was no Virginia C. or Lillie. Lillie
married Samuel S. Overton 1/29/1894 and marriage license says mother (Bunch
Burchett) I don't know if Virginia had a nickname or what. & father was
living. Paul married Alice B. Latta 3/23/1907 and license said father living
and mother deceased. So somewhere betwee 1894 & 1907 Virginia died. On Paul's
death certificate it says mother Catherine Elwood.David could have remarried,
but it is not likely. So as you can see any info on Virginia C. Fuller would
be greatly appreciated. Thanks Ken & Samuel for stirring me in the right way
for information. Vonda

This thread: