FAIRFAX-L Archives

Archiver > FAIRFAX > 2006-12 > 1166452564

Subject: Re: [FAIRFAX] Fairfax - Jernigan Families - Bladen County,North Carolina
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 09:36:04 -0500 (EST)

Dan,
Thanks for continuing to include me in your
distribution.

Beginning the first of the year, my email address
changes to

My
email address is changing because Chester, SC's locally owned telephone
company concluded it must change its name after 100+ years!  Oddly
enough, Charles Bell's heirs are still the majority owners of the company
. . . , but it was decided that "Chester Telephone Company" did
not have that 21st century ring that is so desired!

By the way,
I haven't visited your Fairfax site in some time, would you forward
another invitation.

Take care and happy
holidays,

Mike Fairfax