FAIRMAN-L Archives

Archiver > FAIRMAN > 2006-07 > 1153673227

Subject: Re: Fairman gunsmith
Date: 23 Jul 2006 10:47:07 -0600

Surnames: Fairman, Fairbrother
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/ldV.2ACIB/87.1.1.1.1

Message Board Post:

Sometimes family links are so shattered - in this case by everything from adoptions to suicides, that following up legends and trying to make links from the other end are the only way begin to build the picture. If we can find the name of the gunsmith we can find the true family name. In this case we have a member of an older generation who is dying and would like to know where he came from before his death. So the normal orderly plodding doesn't cut it.

kathryn

This thread: