FAITH-L Archives

Archiver > FAITH > 2000-04 > 0955978138

From: "Curt & Karen Walk" <>
Subject: Re: [FAITH-L] William J. Faith
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 08:28:58 -0500

Hi Toni & All,
My husband has a gg grandfather Henry Pike Faith, who was born in
Nelson Co., Ky. in 1802. He died fairly young and the 9 children
were dispersed among the relatives. He was the a grandson of Thomas &
Ruth Faith.

In information written by his Gr. Grandmother Catherine Pike (Faith)
Walk, she says " at the time of the Rev War her great grandfather
Faith was living in Maryland. He was born in Scotland." He was
residing in Maryland, ( poss St. Mary's Co.) and also Sommerset Co.
PA.

Does anyone have access to this book?
A Faith Family History: entitled The Descendants of Thomas and Ruth
Faith
of Sommerset Co. PA. by Samuel P. Hayes, 1421 Wightman St.,
Pittsburgh, PA.,
15217 Ph. (412) 421-6560. edition 1992.

I haven't had a chance to do much research on this line yet, but need
to get started!
Thanks,
Karen Walk
Leoti, KS.