FARRIS-L Archives

Archiver > FARRIS > 2007-05 > 1179153840

From: "Ruth" <>
Subject: Re: [FARRIS] Jane Hannah (Faries) Rooker Henderson born 1809 NC orSC
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 09:44:00 -0500

Daniel, I also have Hendersons who married into my Farris line (descends from Ian
Esom Farris). Would you like an invitation to my MyFamily.com Farris/Henderson
site?

Anyone is welcome to. But please put Farris in the subject line and give me your
first and last name and email address in the body of the email if you send me a
request for an invitation. I have many different web sites. I need to know which
one you are requesting an invitation to. :o))

Send request to

Ruth