FEAGIN-L Archives

Archiver > FEAGIN > 2003-01 > 1043168604

Subject: [FEAGIN] Re: Feagins in South Alabama
Date: 21 Jan 2003 10:03:24 -0700

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/IkV.2ACEB/66.1

Message Board Post:

Hi! My name is Era Feagin. I wanted to know are we related? I am orginally from Georgiana, Alabama. My parents are Julius and Flora Feagin,also from Georgiana, Ala. My grand parents are Lonnie and Myra Feagin, also from Georgiana, Ala.

If you are related to or have any information about the following person(s), please contact me at P.O.Box 17154 Lansing, Michigan 48901.

Please respond soon. I am anticipating finding all of my family (immediate and extended) to re-connect soon. Also you can respond to the message board and I will check to see if your reply has come in.

Thank You,
Era Feagin

This thread: