FEEFHS-L Archives

Archiver > FEEFHS > 2004-05 > 1083860343

From: "Jeanne Linley" <>
Subject: Christineck
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 12:19:03 -0400

Hello,

RE: CHRISTINECK (or Christinneck/Christineke)

I'm researching:

Friedrich Cristos Christineck born 1659 & died 1714 in Haseloff, Brandenburg, Germany.
His son was:
Johann Andreas Christineck born 1684 in L├╝bnitz, Brandenburg, died 1754 in Haseloff, Brandenburg, and married in 1733 to:
Christiane Elisabeth Michaelis born 1714 in Jessen, by Dresden, Saxony. (her father was Christian Ernst Michaelis died 1733 in Jessen, Dresden)

I have found their son:
Johann Joachim Bernardt Christian Christineck born 1736 in Haseloff, Brandenburg and died 1799 in Dahnsdorf, Brandenburg.

I have also found a Friedrich Cristos Christineck born about 1734.

Johann Andreas Christineck attended the University of Halle-Wittenberg in 1701,
& Friedrich Cristos Christineck in 1758.

Christinecks were all teachers, for at least 3 generations 1654-1799.

Christineck seems to be a rare name. My grandfather wrote they were nobility, but I have yet to confirm this. Can anyone help me find any more information about this family and if they were of noble birth?

Jeanne

This thread: