FEEFHS-L Archives

Archiver > FEEFHS > 2007-10 > 1191984938

From: Stella Stanger <>
Subject: Re: [FEEFHS] SLANY
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2007 19:55:38 -0700

Hi, You might want to post a separate message - it you have not
already done so
Your surname interest - SLANY in Capital letters on the Subject Line.
Incorportating the surname into another message -eg the Stolz +
message may not bring any response to your research interests of SLANY.
Where are you researching?
The U.S.A., Canada, Europe?
Post a message to any of the message boards - where your interests may be.

Cheers & Good Luck, Stella