FEEFHS-L Archives

Archiver > FEEFHS > 2007-11 > 1195831713

From: "Sonja Nishimoto" <>
Subject: Re: [FEEFHS] FEEFHS Digest, Vol 1, Issue 12
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 08:28:33 -0700

No, they aren't on line except very few that ancestry.com has done, which is
just a small proportion of them. You can order them from your Family History
Center.

>>> Lyn <> 11/21/2007 10:40 PM >>>
Hello.

To - Sonja - Thanks. Are the the ship's lists from Hamburg from
1850-1934 on-line?

To - MiPolonia

Thank you for looking for my BUDYNSKI's I don't recognize the name, Port
of Arrival Halifax is a possibility I hadn't considered.
No, I don't have an Ancestry.ca membership. I apologize - I made an
error in their year of arrival - it should be 1900 not 1901. The family
arrived together so it would be Parents Michael and Anna and 7 children
as below.

Upon further discussions with the family I have a place of birth for my
children's g.grandfather.

Michael *Mike BUDYNSKI, Sr. [Immigrated from Galicia, Austria in 1900].
Born Sep 25 1855 in Przemysl, Yaroslav, Galicia, Austria. Michael died
Feb 1911 in Dinant, Alberta, Canada.

Michael married Anna KONTEK/KONTAK. Born 1859 in Austria. Anna died Sep
1937 in Round Hill, Alberta, Canada.

They had the following children in Galicia, Austria:

i. Frank BUDYNSKI (1881-????)

ii. Thomas BUDYNSKI (1884-1953)

iii. Anna BUDYNSKI (1888-1913)

iv. Michael BUDYNSKI, Jr. (1890-1958)

v. Stanley Joseph BUDYNSKI (1892-1981)

vi. Mary Rose BUDYNSKI (1896-1989)

vii. William Rudolph BUDYNSKI (1899-1981)

Topics:
1. Budynski / 1901 (MiPolonia)
2. Re: Galicia. Thank you all so very much! (Sonja
Nishimoto)
3. BARTEL (b)
Message: 1