FEEFHS-L Archives

Archiver > FEEFHS > 2008-01 > 1201231196

From: "Laszlo B. Apathy III" <>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 22:30:11 -0500

CSIK is a county in Transylvania Hungary. Many of the towns, villages, &
placenames in that county also start with the work Csik. I was at the
Csiksolymo pilgramage 2 years ago with about 800,000 people participating in
the celebration & holy mass. It was a wonderful experience and I intend to
participate at lease 1 more time in my life....possibly this year on May 11.
Laszlo B. Apathy III

=====
* "Never consider an immigrant to become a loyal American citizen, unless
he retains his love for his motherland" - Abraham Lincoln (1809-1865), 16th
President of USA
* "America is not anything if it consists of each of us. It is something
if it consists of all of us" - Woodrow Wilson, 28th President of USA
-----
Laszlo B. Apathy III
AAA - Apati/Apathy Ancestral Association (est.1995)
191 Selma Ave.
Englewood, Florida 34223-3830 USA
----
Tel: 941-474-4774(home) & 06-1-555-9198(Budapest)
FAX: 928-484-4774
Email:
Mobil: 941-702-1109
-----
Proud researcher-archivist of Hungarian & German genealogy & family history.
1. AAA - "Apati/Apathy Ancestral Association" (Osok Tarsasaga) (est.1995)
de Nagytot(1609), Dombos(1722), & Woldorf(1807), Transylvania Region,
HUNGARY
2. WWWW / W4 "Wiebelt-Wetzel-Weibel-Wood" Families Association (est.1998)
von Rheinland Pfalz/Palatinate, GERMANY
"Genealogy & Family History is our hobby..., We collect (deceased)
ancestors" - LBA
=====