FEEFHS-L Archives

Archiver > FEEFHS > 2009-01 > 1231340194

From: Denise Wranik McLoughlin <>
Subject: Re: [FEEFHS] FEEFHS Digest, Vol 3, Issue 3
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 08:56:34 -0600

To: Mica
Re: "...Also on a huge map prepared by Paul Robert Magocsi about the Carpatho-Rusyn
> peoples...Mica"
I would be interested in ordering that map you mentioned. Any suggestions on where I might order it from? Not sure what I should search for on I-net as far as the name of map.

Thanks!
Denise Wranik McLoughlin
Wranik Family Tree - http://familytreemaker.genealogy.com/users/m/c/l/Denise-Mcloughlin/