FEEFHS-L Archives

Archiver > FEEFHS > 2009-01 > 1232024375

Subject: Re: [FEEFHS] FEEFHS Digest, Vol 3, Issue 2
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 07:59:35 EST

To Mica,

Just wondering if the tiny village might have been Vinne or Vinna Banka, now
in Slovakia, formerly in Ung County, Hungary. My uncle was also thought to
have been born in Vienna, but records show that he, too, was from village
Vinne.

Eugene K

In a message dated 1/14/2009 10:51:57 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,