FEEFHS-L Archives

Archiver > FEEFHS > 2009-02 > 1235600550

From: Sonja Nishimoto <>
Subject: Re: [FEEFHS] Hamburg list 1902 - Galinsky family from Jelgava,Latvia
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 15:22:30 -0700

Hello Raymond,
The next step is to check the Hamburg Passenger on Ancestry.com. Here is what I found:
Name: Hirschel Galinsky
Departure Date: 1 Okt 1902 (1 Oct 1902)
Destination: London
Estimated Birth Year: abt 1880
Age Year: 22
Gender: männlich (Male)
Marital Status: ledig (Single)
Family: Household members
Residence: Mitau (Jelgava)
Ethnicity/Nationality: Russland (Russian)
Occupation: Frisörgeselle

Ship Name: Leicester
Ship Type: Dampfschiff
Accommodation: ohne Angabe