FEEFHS-L Archives

Archiver > FEEFHS > 2009-05 > 1241445764

From: Sonja Nishimoto <>
Subject: Re: [FEEFHS] Hanneman
Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 08:02:44 -0600

Hi, Diana,
I think something is wrong with your town name as there is no Barnthia in Kreis Belgard in Pommern. There are a few other towns in this district which start with "B" however, nothing sounding or similar to Barnthia. So you might want to recheck your source which gave you this placename, perhaps it was misspelled or misread.
There is also no place called that in the Pommern gazetteer. There is a Bartin, however. I am thinking that the ending you have "thia" is either "thin" or "tin".